Sex Drive-pg113094537718

6 Replies
Stacy B. - November 2

Hey Ladies, I was wondering if when you're ovulating or pregnant does your s_x drive increase?

Becky - November 2

I think biologically it does when you're ovulating, but it's never been a difference I was conciously aware of. And I've heard in your 2nd trimester it is supposed to, but I am at 20 weeks, and I have yet for that to happen, too.

Tess - November 2

Yes.

Janice - November 2

Stacy B. I think its different for everyone. I had an increased s_x drive during my 2nd trimester...but its strange sometimes i really wanted it and other times i really didn't want it. The body is going through weird changes you might be s_x crazy while your preggo or you might be like whatever! youll find out.

NotMe - November 2

It's all up to the way your body decides to react. I've never noticed myself to have more of a s_x drive when ovulating. And in my last pregnancy I had more of a s_x drive, though in this pregnancy I couldn't care less about s_x.

mom of 4 - November 2

when you are preg it can because of the increased blood flow down there..and i have heard that nature kicks in some woman's s_x drive more around ovulation time..which makes sense...but i think everyone is different

Yes - November 3

Yes, When you are ovulating your s_x drive is up!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?