Sex Of Baby-pg112611595918

9 Replies
melanie - September 7

I'm currently 15 wks pregnants. How many weeks do you have to be to find out the s_x of the baby

kEEKEE - September 7

20 weeks for me. Some people find out earlier. Good luck!!!

D - September 7

16 weeks for me, but i had an amnio and found out during testing.....w/ first child is was at 20 weeks, which is where i'm at now w/ the second pregnancy.....

N - September 7

with my first i found out at 17 weeks 4 days, i had an ultrasound with this one at the same time, and couldn't tell.. i guess it all depends.. around 20 weeks is best (from what i've heard). Good luck. The longer you put off that ultrasound, the better chance you have of finding out.

kl - September 7

around 20 weeks is what my doc tells me

jb - September 7

You could tell between 16-20 weeks via ultrasound. The closer to 20 weeks the better chance they have of seeing more clearly the s_x. I go in for my ultrasound at 19 weeks.

elizabeth - September 7

i got for my appt. to see what the s_x is in a week and a half..it will be 18 weeks 5 days for me..hopefully they can tell and the baby is not hiding it..

rl - September 8

I found out at almost 18wks just depends on if the baby is in the right position and if your sono tech can see it i had a level 2 sono so it was very clear and my tech was well trained

Michelle - September 8

20 weeks for me. Went today and I am having a girl again! Yikes!! Least I get to dress them up real cute.

Amy - September 8

i went in at 16wks 5 d and they say it's a BOY

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?