Sharp Pains In Lower Abdomen-pg113018754118

2 Replies
amb - October 24

Okay I got a question! Whenever I sneeze or move (either sitting up or laying down) I can get this very sharp pain in my lower side! has anyone else had this at all?????

Erin - October 24

I had it (round ligament pain or something similar) a few times in pg... how far along are you? I'm also having it now, but I'm not pg... not sure what's causing it. If you're concerned about it, call your doctor. That's what they're there for. Good luck to you!

lindsay - October 24

i have the same but i know mine is not ligament stretching, because i know what that feels like. this is more of a shooting pain in my lower left abdomen.. it comes and goes but is more prominent when i sneeze, cough, or bounce (like going down steps) it really scares me because of ectopic pregnancy. i called my ob and he said it is more likely to be a cyst from fertilization, or possibly a uti (let's hope) i go for an ultrasound tomorrow-- i'll let you know what i find out. by the way, how far along are you? i'll be 8 weeks on wed 10/26. but if you are the least bit concerned, see your dr.!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?