Sharp Stabbing Pains In My Side-pg110129030750

3 Replies
janet - November 24

I am 7 weeks pregnant and keep getting sharp stabbing pains in my right side. has anybody else experienced these pains and could i have an ectopic pregnancy please help i am very worried.

El - November 24

It could possibly be an ectopic, but ur appendix is also there. It could be that being pregnant has caused this to flare up also. Phone your doctor and they will be able to tell you what to do now, if u cant get through then phone ur local hospital asap

S - November 24

It could be your ligaments stretching - which is normal in pregnancy but consult your doctor.

nbp - November 26

i had the same thing at about the same time you are, and it was just my ligaments stretching. it happens, every one has the stretching just some of us have more pain then others. you will be experiencing these pains more and more, then at about 5 months, it subsides a bit. as far as ectopic pregnancy, don't worry too much there, because your doctor would spot that right off, and you probally wouldn't have carried the baby this far, i know my sisterhad an ectopic pregnancy, and she was only 2and a half weeks pregnate when hers ruptured, she never went to the doctor, so they had no idea that was what it was untill they went to the hospital and had to have her ovary and things removed. they say that you won't carry a baby ectopicly over a few weeks. i'm not an expert though.don't worry too much,....easier said than done i know, i was freaked out and i read every thing i could then i finally told my doctor about it. so let him know, it'll ease your mind, to find out it is nothing but stretching,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?