Sharp Vaginal Pain-pg115230565618

2 Replies
Me2 - July 7

Can anyone tell me if it means your baby has dropped when you feel sharp va___al pains. I am currently 31.5 weeks pregnant and lately when I feel the baby move I get those sharp pains down there that causes me to jump. At my last prenatal appointment I measured 38 cm and since then it looks as if my stomach is lower than usual. But isn't it too soon for this too happen? I have three other children, but none of them descended until after my water bag was broken, so this seems new to me. Thanks for understanding.

Been There - July 7

I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I dropped at least 3 weeks ago. I get sharp pains too. It's just the baby's head. It doesn't matter if the baby has dropped already or not. The only thing that matters is if you have pre-term labor. As long as that doesn't happen, the baby can drop anytime he wants.

Me2 - July 7

Thanks for your response Been There. I just wanted to make sure, don't want any surprises, lol! This little one is so dang on active and with every other movement I feel the sharp pains, so I was curious. I actually tried to get up from my seat after a meeting at work today and had to sit right back down because of it. How embara__sing! LOL

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?