Signs Of Pregnancy-pg120498376124

2 Replies
sash - March 8

Hi I have been trying for 6 months was on the pill for 7 years. My first day of my last period was 28th Jan I have not yet had a period since, but test at beginning of the week negative. Could i test too early? On thurs after s_x i had very light pink spotting only when i wiped, happened a couple of times & friday gone nothing why did this happen?

Grandpa Viv - March 8

You describe what might have been implantation spotting. In the absence of early pregnancy signs (like PMS, only different) and with a negative test, it is difficult to give you much encouragement. Some women do indeed not get a positive test until 2 weeks late, and a few even later. Take another couple of tests at weekly intervals, using first morning pee. Call the doc when you get a positive, or when you miss a second period. Good luck!

anita2000ng - March 10

Well i don't really know what to say,but i think it's Implantation bleeding,i have almost the same problems,i had spotting after 5 days of delay of my period and i have had sorenessof the b___st and also cramps.i've done two hpt,it all comes out negative,did a blood test and it came out negative.i feel we did the test too early.maybe you should wait for a while and then do a blood test.Good luck to us all.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?