Skin Issues-pg111058276118

4 Replies
CJ - March 11

Is anyone else facing skin problems - acne, dry, itchy skin?? My face is breaking out and my skin is very itchy, even though I keep my face clean and use lotion after the shower. I am about 10 1/2 weeks along - when will this go away?? Any suggestions for the acne or itchiness?

Kim - March 11

I have been using the Cetaphil line of products. They are very mild and were created for dry, sensitive skin. They have cleansers, lotions, and creams and are available over the counter. The gentle skin cleanser is great for babies, too! I have also developed acne since I got pregnant and I have been using a topical clindamycin that my Doctor said was safe to use.

leslie - March 12

hi girls I have been having skin problems too! I hate it, My face has never had problems with acne,dry skin or anything but now that I am pregnant I started getting dry skin and my face is braking out..I am freaked out! do you ladies know when it will go away?

Kim - March 12

Leslie, I don't know when it will go away but I would imagine that it would improve once your hormone levels stablize. I have acne, too, for the first time ever and I am using topical clinamycin along with the Cetaphil products. I work in ther Dermatology field and have been a__sured by both Derm's and my Ob/gyn that this is safe. Good luck to you! I hope that this goes away soon. I am 7 weeks - how about you?

aurelie - March 30

3rd trimester and just started to get really red and dry skin. Don't know what's going on. Didn't have it 1st 6 months!!! What gives? Getting a facial tomorrow. Avoiding the sun as even so little as 2 minutes turn my face bright red all day. Talk about super sensitive. congrats on your pregnancies every1.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?