Slow Rising Hcg

2 Replies
troubleD - November 11

I believe I conceived on Oct. 7, I have had two US and they have not been able to see anything. I was told that I do have several fiborids. The last US report stated that there appears to be an oval fluid feel sac which my docotr says could pe an EP but is not sure. I have BP test would have been as follows 11/1 1912, 11/3 3072, 11/8 5029 and 11/10 6679. My docotr wants to test me again tommorrow and if the levels aren't high enough perform a D& C. I have not had any bleeding or cramping. I'm unsure as to whether or not I want the doctor to perform the D&C without any conclusive answers as to whehter or not this is EP. I don't know what to do, I want to wait another 2 weeks; however, my doctor says it could be life threatening. Is there any chance that this is a viable pregnancy. Does anyhwon have any suggestions as to what I should do? I don;t want to terminate a life uneccesarily. Please advise.

 

m - November 11

oh, pleeeease don't do it yet, as I have heard that doctor's sometimes recommend this before giving the time necessary (6-8 weeks) to be able to see w/ultrasound. 4 weeks is too early to see anything for the most part. Tell him you want to wait a couple of weeks. I've never heard of it being life threatening at this stage. Other women may say different, but I don't think 2 more weeks is going to cause any harm.

 

KRISTA - November 11

i also agree u should wiat ep are not life threating untill ur over 2 months i know this because i am at high risk for them, u might want to get a second oppion form a differrnt doc.

 

ADD A COMMENT:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?