Smoking-pg117235176836

5 Replies
stephanie_renee_m - February 24

i know its bad to smoke while youre pregnant and i've been trying to stop. i've cut down alot though...i was just wondering that even though i smoke will my baby live after i give birth in march

missycc4 - February 24

Yes your baby will live. I smoked with my 2nd pregnancy and my son had breathing problems and got sick a lot he is now 12 and healthy. but it is a good thing that you cut back and even try to stop. I smoked with my daughter until I found out I was pregnant. She is fine. now with this pregnancy I stopped and have not smoked seen. I'm now 40 weeks today.

DownbutnotOUT - February 24

yes your baby wil more than likely live after birth and I just want to mention the "Angelcare system" its expensive but it is a great investment if your worried about SIDS or other breathing problems. good luck with quiting!

Rachel - February 26

I'm with you there, I've been trying so hard, but I have my good days and bad days. Let's just say before I got pregnant I smoked a little over a pack a day, and now I'm at about half a pack a day. Oh if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I know a Stephanie M who's due in March.

stephanie_renee_m - February 26

thanks for the answers...i've been so worried....by the way i'm from texas

lily10 - February 27

Stephanie, if you really thought your baby would not live from you smoking I would hope you would have found a way to quit by now.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?