Sneezing-pg109982690628

5 Replies
Claire - November 7

I know its a funny kinda question but everytime i sneeze i get a really sharp pain in my stomach. I am 16weeks and since getting pregnant i do sneeze more than normal. The pain seems like a ripping pain and lasts for about 20seconds. Can anyone help. Thanks )

Donna - November 7

im in the same boat as u on that one im also 16weeks and i sneeze more then often..im sure its nothing to worry about just mention it to your midwife next time you see her..or give her a call on her mobile she'll put you at ease :) xx

Guni - November 7

Hi,I am only 5 weeks pregnant,but I get a real sharp pain in my stomach,everytime I sneeze as well...perhaps we sort of squeeze the embryo or baby,when we sneeze!

claire - November 7

thanks, i just worry alot. its good to get advice from other females.x

KM - November 7

You are posibly sneezing more from allergies, they are way more pronounced in pregnancy, and it sucks because you cant take anything for them.Not sure about the pain tho

Melissa - November 7

The pain is from you round ligaments which are beginning to stretch as your baby grows. When you sneeze you put pressure on these ligaments and make them quickly stretch more for a moment. This causes temperary pain.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?