So Confused -pg119144953589

3 Replies
lovelyladyy - October 3

i took 2 epts at 10dpo and 1 ept & all of them came up with a faint blue line within minutes of taking the tests. i took a first response also at 11dpo and i thought i saw a veryy veryy faint line & once the test dried the line was more visible but still faint & it was also pink. i know youre not suppose to looked at them past 10 mins bc of evap lines but couldnt help it! was the first response probably a positive but just wasnt visible until dried? my bbs have been very sore & im feeling real crampy & i honestly feel like i am pregnant. but are all these faint lines false positives?? i dont understand why id get 3 faint positives and not be!

annmarie - October 3

I'd say call the doctor! You're pregnant!!!! Congrats!

another Karen - October 4

Hello Lovely Lady, I would a__sume it's a positive, I don't understand why the line would appear even the slightest amount if there are no pregnancy hormones in your system. I would wait though maybe 3 days and retest. This happened to me a few months before my pregnancy. I've a__sumed if it was a pregnancy then it must have been very early and I miscarried, as I went on to have a fairly normal period, or maybe I'd already miscarried and the hormones were still fading out. Or the test was faulty. Yes I reckon don't get too excited and definately retest.

lenae_manning - October 8

YOUR PREGNANT!! Go see a doc. The same thing happened to me and I was skeptical. But it turns out I was preggo and just early into it. Good luck :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?