So Confused -pg120958242351

4 Replies
Davis - April 30

I threw up this morning and been having hot flashes..and my mom said your pregnant and i said no and she said you'll see. Hopefully shes not right! Could i be pregnant? I dont want to spend the money on a test for nothing. And i dont know if my period is late or not, because i went with out it for 5 months, because of a medicine i was on. So its not normal anyway, so i could of been fertail when i had s_x. Im so confused!! Someone who knows what they're talking about, please help me!!! I'd appreciate it very much!!

simplegirl - April 30

Well this isnt going to help but i had a similar problem i was feeling nausea alot and my family told me i was pregnant and i said i wasnt and they told me to wait and see but im still waiting and dont see anything. So do you know when your supposed to have a period or ovulate?

Davis - April 30

Nope..ever since i was on that medicine i wont be normal, and ive only had my period once since ive been off of it. So i have no idea. I dont know if my cramps are because im getting my period, ovulating or pregnant.?! Im totally confused!

thefuturemrswhite - April 30

when was your last period even though its irregular?

Grandpa Viv - April 30

If you have had unprotected s_x in the last couple of weeks, I would side with your mom. Buy a couple of Dollar Store tests and use one this weekend first morning pee, and another a week later. Other signs can include unusually tired, peeing more often, lotion discharge, and PMS signs acting strange. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?