Some Advice-pg115116967918

4 Replies
KEDI - June 24

I am a 19 year old girl engaged to a 24 year old man due to marry this september we have decided to start tryıng for a baby as we both feel ready we have been togeather since i was 15 i had been on the oral pill untill 6 months ago can anyone tell me does this affect how long itll take to become pregnant as ive heard it can take 2 years we have been trying while im ovulateing and hopefully itll happen but because of the pill im worried my body is damaged?

livdea - June 24

I was on the pill for over 8 years...went off for a month to change types and got pregnant! I think it all depends on you, I've heard of it taking a couple of years or a couple of days. I doubt your body is damaged but it may take it a while to get back on track! Good luck and dont stress about it! A watched pot never boils!! :) GOOD LUCK!

sophandbob - June 24

from what i've been told, coming off the pill can actually increase your fertility for a very limited time. I actually concieved whilst on the pill!! I think more time problems can occur with the injection pill rather than oral

kebs - June 26

what is this tryıng

Deb - June 26

I was on the pill for 15 years, went off it for 6 months, then started trying. It took us six more months to get pregnant. I have other friends who got pregnant right away after going off the pill. I think it just really depends on the person. Your body isn't damaged and you will get pregnant when it is right. Some people just take longer than others. Hang in there and be patient, pregnancy doesn't happen right away for most people.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?