Someone Please Help -pg110909448518

12 Replies
<Amy> - February 22

Right my lmp was 6th jan n i had unprotected s_x on sat 29th jan, can anyone tell me how far along i am, havn't got doctors appointment for a week or so and am wondering. When people ask me how far along i am i don't know what to say!

ROSE - February 22

ON THE 6TH YOU WERE 1 MONTH PREGNANT

Amy - February 22

Ok, i'm gettin different answers everywhere the one i usually get is that i'm 5 weeks (6 on sat). Anyone else? cos i'm getting really confused now!

tifffani - February 22

Go register on babycenter.com, and they'll do the math for you.

Amy - February 22

Thankyou!

Amy - February 22

It still confused me! lol

Alicia - February 22

Is the 29th the only day you had s_x? When lmp is used to calculate your due date it a__sumes conception two weeks after lmp and this apparently would not be your case if that is the only time you had s_x, if this is the only possible day you conceived then you could count back to the 15th as the official start of pregnancy (on the basis that pregnancy begins two weeks before conception) and count the weeks from there. This would make you 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. But if there is a chance you conceived earlier in your cycle then you could be farther. I think an u/s would be best to determine dates for you at this point. Good luck! Alicia

Amy - February 22

Yes that's the only time i had s_x, Thankyou, thats's what i thought i feel a lot better now.

P - February 22

They start calculating starting from the first day of your lmp. That means you are in your 7th week. Mar 3rd will be the first day of your 8th week. http://sheknows.com/about/look/85.htm is the site I used during my pregnancy.

P - February 22

Sorry, you're in your 6th week. Feb.24 is the start of your 7th week, Mar.3rd the start of your 8th.

Amy - February 22

I can't go by lmp because it depends on everyones cycle, i have a messed up cycle so don't even know how long mine is. I think what alicia said made more sense in my situation. Thanx for your help tho.

Alicia - February 22

Amy-glad I could help you, I also ovulate late in my cycle and had I not been charting when we conceived this time I would have thought the baby was measuring a week and a half behind and that I would have another m/c. Luckily I was charting and found out I ovulated on day 24, 10 days later than lmp a__sumes and according to that date everything has measured perfectly. I would make sure you tell your dr though when you conceived! Good luck!

Amy - February 22

ye i will, as it's the only time i had unprotected s_x and i know if she calculates it from lmp it will be wrong. She knows my periods have always been a bit messed up so she'll prbably ask anyway. Lol. i like an idiot was countin from the day of conception. I'm a 1st time mother so you can't blame me!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?