Someone Please Help Pg1263013374

2 Replies
npeter6 - January 9

Doc did my urine test said positive. i'm 6 weeks late for period.negative blood test & ultrasound..can i b prg? i did a hpt(Equate) & it had a very thin line...so i went to gyn. where she did my urine said & told me that i was pregnant..she did my pelvic exam manually & said it feels like i'm 6 weeks along & referred me for a blood test & ultrasound...but a day later she called me & said that my blood test is negative so i'm not pregnant...also my ultrasound showed nothing..but till now my AF hasn't shown up...my LMP was 2 months ago so i'm almost 5-6 weeks late as of now..i have no pregnancy symptoms except my tummy feels tight, i have started craving for sweets, i have gained 5 -6 pounds in 1 month & above all i feel pregnant..but not sure...somebody please help..give ur suggestions if u have experienced the same at some point or the other

Grandpa Viv - January 9

You have open lines of communication with a doc and a gyn, and you come to a forum of untrained people for advice? Run another home pregnancy test and see if you get a strong line. Then call the gyn and say you have missed a second period and need an explanation. It does not sound as though the blood test was quant_tative (a number) and you do not say how many weeks you were when it was done, so there is the tiniest bit of wiggle room between a sensitive urine test and a high level detection qualitative blood test. With only a marginally convincing set of early pregnancy signs, the docs may want to focus on cysts or a glandular explanation. Good luck!

npeter6 - January 9

thanks Grandpa for you advice...i have made an appointment with the gyn this friday...wish me all the best.. take care...bbye

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?