Spotting-pg110600623876

4 Replies
Candice - January 17

I went & got tested at the hosp. on Friday, the urine was neg. but the blood was pos. I went again on Suday & beta up, so am prego. I'm a little worried though cause I'm having some spotting. I'm not cramping though. Anyone else have this problem? Should I go back to hosp?

me - January 17

I would go to the hospital. Sometimes its a sign of a miscarriage and sometimes it is nothing. Just to be safe I qould go and get it checked out. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Candice - January 18

If your having a miscarriage, isn't there really nothing they can do anyways?

Becca - January 18

They can do blood work, and an Ultra Sound which can sometimes provide you with some peace of mind. I had spotting but no cramping for two weeks before I miscarried in April, I am now 8wk 4d pregnancy and have had some minor spotting, but nothing like before I mc. Sometimes it is normal, and sometimes it is not. but for your peace of mind you can go to the doctor to get checked out. My sister had spotting early on and that was how she found out she was having twins!! Good luck and God bless!!

Candice - January 18

Well, I'll be seeing my doctor on Thursday. Should I wait? I do have twin brothers so maybe that's it. I've read on other postings that bleeding may occur until the egg has be implanted, & the doc's said that my pregnancy was pretty early.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?