Spotting-pg117263838018

4 Replies
daisymaye - February 27

I am 26 and my husband and I just recently decided to start ttc. I started my last period on February 6th and although I do not track it, I figured from my cm that I ovulated somewhere around the 22nd. My husband and I had s_x on the 22nd as well as the 25th. Yesterday morning I had spotting when I went to the restroom but have had nothing since then. It was light pink with some brown in it. I was not expecting to get pregnant on the first try so I was not expecting any signs yet and I am not stressed about having a baby yet so I don't think that it's my mind playing tricks on me. I'm just curious if it's too early for implantation spotting. I've read several places that if you have it at all, it usually starts at 6-10 dpo. I'm just trying to get some answers. Thank you for all your help!

daisymaye - February 27

I should also add that my period is not due for another week or so.

daisymaye - February 28

Mild cramping this morning- seems more gas related than anything. Any thoughts?

pregnantjackie - February 28

All you can do at this point is wait it out and see. I got pregnant on the first try and had spotting at around 4 weeks. It's possible but don't stress yourself trying to figure it out. All you can do is wait. (I had cramping as well)

daisymaye - March 1

I know all I can do is wait but it's nice to hear other women's stories and opinions. It's a little more rea__suring...Thank you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?