Spotting -pg113223405818

4 Replies
Julebells - November 17

Last night, I used the restroom and noticed light red on the toilet paper. This morning it was a faint brown. I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant......I am worried that this might be the beginning of a miscarriage; has this happened to anyone before. I'm waiting to hear back from the dr. ......

caroline - November 17

Try not to worry. I am twelve weeks pregnant and this happened to me also. So long as the staining is just light brown and not alot you will be fine. If it becomes heavy like a period or there is clots, go to the docs staright away. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Amanda - November 17

Not to worry. The same thing happened to me around 5 weeks. It ended up being late implantation bleeding. You have to remember your body is going through alot of changes, so it handles all of that differently. Have you had any other symptoms? Or lack of symptoms? Did you recently have s_x? There could be tons of explainations other than misscarriage. Good Luck!

Juliebug - November 17

Thank you both for replying. I have spoken to a lot of teachers I work with and my mom(a mother of 10)and it seems to be normal, especially after a v____al ultrasound).

Kim - November 17

I don't mean to alarm you because these ladies are completely right that it can be a totally normal part of a healthy pregnancy. But I would definitely let your doctor know about it. That is how my miscarriage began. Your chances are good that everything is fine, it just wouldn't hurt to double check!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?