Spotting After Intercourse-pg114678288318

6 Replies
trevino82 - May 4

Hi guys, after my husband and i had intercourse, i have this light pink discharge when i wipe. . . is this normal???

Been There - May 4

It could be just because the skin in that area is very sensitive right now. I've had that happen before. Make sure you rest if you continue to see it. If it's very light and doesn't last, it's nothing. But that should be all you see. But it probably won't happen all the time.

trevino82 - May 4

ok thanks, i just worry because i am only 9 weeks pregnant and don't want to lose the baby. . . .

austynsmommy - May 4

Hi. I get that after I have intercourse almost everytime. My midwife said that it happens to some people. I'm now 18 weeks and my babie is very active. Good luck!!

Been There - May 4

Yes, it was in my first trimester. I completely understand that feeling you have. But things should settle down for you. Best wishes!

venus_in_scorpio - May 4

ive read that that is a normal occurrance. possibly he hit the cervix while you were having s_x and that is sensitive during pregnancy and can cause harmless spotting, according to the pregnancy books

Saird - May 4

Wow, I just had this the other day and was wondering and am not late for AF. Maybe I should test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?