Stress-pg109984568585

2 Replies
S - November 7

Could someone please give me their ideas about stress while pregnant. I'm in my 13th week and I've been under a lot of stress lately. From financial to whether or not I am staying with the father. I need to know how much stress is dangerous for the baby.

Jessica - November 7

It's best to stay as calm as possible but don't worry about it too much. Your still early into your pregnancy and I was the same way. I once had a complete fit throwing things across the room cause I couldn't find a skirt. :) lol I used to get stressed out but everything is ok now and I'm in my 27th week. Just try and take a few moments to lay down and relax. Just remember: "In the end, everything is ok and if it's not ok then it's not the end". Stay calm cause stress doesn't solve anything. I've deffinitely learned that. :)

Jc - November 7

I was wondering the same thing.. I only have a couple wks left to go..and today everything just got to me..It was like it was all building up and my mom set it off... so there I was screaming at the top of my lungs and slamming things.. and after I started worrying if I had harmed the baby by letting myself get that upset

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?