Stretch Marks-pg10997707086

3 Replies
KM - November 6

AHHH I am so dissappointed.. I went 38 wks without ANY stretch marks ..only to notice today I am getting a few light ones under my belly button and on my thighs . palmers cream isn't even helping.:( Oh well there is always laser surgery. lol

Dez - November 6

oh man, at least you made it to 38 weeks, I was using creams, oils, vit e, anything there was to prevent stretch marks, nothing worked I was doomed to begin with. and when it started it only took about a week to fill my tummy up with them, good luck. I cried myself to sleep the first time i seen them, but as time went on I was fine because I knew my baby girl will be worth everyone. I just call her my little artist, though she isnt quite picaso. ;)

KM - November 6

lol cute. I am just really dissappointed cause everyone else i know seemed to get through their pregnancy without them .I was sure i wasnt going to get any after coming this far lol.But just in the last couple of weeks my belly just keeps popping out and out lol. I want him/her to hurry up and get out before they get any worse.

Dez - November 6

yea i think i would of been a little more upset about it if i had made it all the way to 38 weeks. well we are both still pregnant, so obviously nothing we have tried has worked yet, lol. I will let you know how it goes when the dr stips my membranes on monday (keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully I'll go into labor that night)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?