Symptoms-pg117074713351

3 Replies
jugee - February 6

hi, my lmp was jan 9. but i feel like i have some symptoms first light headed last week i was very bloated and now befor af im flat. today im constipated and my left nipple is leaking ! anyone wanna help

DownbutnotOUT - February 6

the signs are pretty + of pregnancy I would buy a test and test the day af is due if it doesnt show. Also a leaky nipple is unheard of to leak if your not even a month pregnant it takes some time. So you might want to go your dr concerning that.

CMAgrad07 - February 6

Are you having any more symptoms??? Bloating and constipation also can go with your period about to start. Yeah, leaking nipples shouldn't happen either. You should be expecting your period any day now, if it doesn't come in a few days then I'd start to think more about getting a pregnancy test. Good Luck Hun!!

AmySmoak - February 7

I am going through the same thing and my lmp was also Jan 9th. My left nipple is leaking and my b___bs are hugh. I have went up a cup size in like a week. My b___st and nipples are painful to the touch (essp. my nipples) Also developed a ring around my nipple. I have been very tired and moody and I will cry for no reason. I have had an upset stomach the past 3 days. Nausea on and off but no vomiting. I also felt like I was kind of getting like the Flu almost. Just kinds of achy and runny nose and sore throat with a funny taste in my mouth. I took a test this morning and it was negative but it was a very light neg. I will wait and retest.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?