Symptoms -pg114787790418

6 Replies
bulldogsbaby4263 - May 17

For the past week or so I haven't been feeling well. My symptoms have been very tender br___t, dull headache for a week, nausea, pressure in my lower abdomin (gas), dull ache in my upper abdomin that comes and goes. I've also had my ups and down emotionally. I'm usually a very nice person but have been going off on people for no reason. I did have unprotected intercourse on April 26th. I did take a test last week and it was negative. I read some where that it could be too early to test. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any of these symptoms and turned out to be pregnant. I'm not due to start AF until the end of the month.

Am_I_Ready - May 17

Well, we're on the same boat. I've been having the same symptoms and I also took a test and it was negative. My period isn't supposed to start until next week and I'll check again...I'll be sure to let you know my results

I just wish I knew what was going on. I have never felt like this before. I felt so sick last night. I ate dinner but afterwards felt bad. The past week I've been super hungry. Normally I can eat lunch and be fine until I get home. Lately I've had to eat inbetween lunch and dinner because I've been so hungry.

Am_I_Ready - May 17

I wish I knew what was going on too, so I could stop doing anything I'm not supposed to be doing. My stomach has been feeling so wierd...like bubbles or something. I don't know, I might sound stupid saying that.

I'm starting to feel that it's all in my head and that I'm making myself feel this way. It is hard to explain but that I how I feel right now. I want to be pregnant but if I'm not that's okay too. I just don't like waiting.

Am_I_Ready - May 17

We're still on the same boat...I understand everything you're saying.

ma2aiden - May 17

i'm in the same boat too - however my symptoms may also be from the prometrium that i'm taking at night... i'm not due to get AF for another 3 days or so, but have been feeling sick on a daily basis for about a week now... today i decided (as well) that it was all in my head and i was making myself feel this way, but tonight my b___sts feel sore (again, could be another side effect from the meds)... i go tomorrow morning for a blood test at my doctors (because of my history w/ mc's) so i guess i'll just have to see if my gut feelings are right - the anxiety is just killing me... thinking good thought to you both!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?