Temp Charting -pg114631473918

3 Replies
wlm - April 29

I have had high temps for the last 7 days but this morning they really dropped to 36.3. I have had 2 m/c's in the last 2 years and the only time my temps were this high before I was preg. I am just wondering if anyone has had an implantation temp drop? I am on day 26 of my cycle, did a test yesterday but neg. Both times before I have had to wait until day 30 for tests to show up (my cycle is normally 28/29 days). Hope someone out there can help. Also getting bad lower back ache!! Thanks

mommy3 - April 30

My temps went up a little after I ovulated, but they didn't really go up until 10 dpo, the same day I had a little pink discharge with the first morning pee. I did have a temp drop of .4 degrees on 15 dpo. I got my bfp 2 days later. hopefully things are going well and you'll get your bfp soon. babydust.

claireb - May 2

Hi wlm, I started temping about 6 weeks ago after coming off the pill, and I've looked at example charts and I think your temp does come down before af comes. I don't think I've ovulated yet as my temp is always 36.2 or 36.3. which is frustrating, as I cant get pg until i ovulate. Good luck with trying.

wlm - May 3

Thanks for replying, I did get my period so not to be this month. Don't know why my temps went so high as I have been charting for 1 1/2 years and they have never been that high before (except when preg). Hopefully I'm getting ready to concieve this month!!!! Good luck to you Claireb!!!! Let me know how you get on and congrats Mommy3 thanks for your babydust.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?