Thanks-pg119255933049

1 Replies
nena h-town - October 16

Ok thanks tish212 but u know it was the 2nd time he ejaculate in me and besides my last period was on august 27 2007. So u think I should wait 2weeks or 1 month? When do u start feeling pregnancy symptoms?

tish212 - October 16

hmmm u didn't have a period in september? and still no period "symptoms"? I began my symptoms prolly about 2 weeks after I got pregnant...I just didn't attribute them to pregnancy...u could take a first response now...but it might read a false negative. u said it was oct 5 was the last time right? and todays the 16th that's 10 days... u might take one now..to see if u got pregnant from the time before...or wait maybe 4 more days giving it 2 weeks from the last if that makes sense...if ur really curious but don't wanna drop tons of money into it since tests are like $10 and up I hear the dollar stores sell a cheaper test that works just as well...if u can buy a few try one asap...then try one in the am (if the first one reads negative) if still negative wait a week or so and test again... I hope this helps...if u need to talk my email is tannhubbard at msn dot com....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?