The Mother Below Me-pg115163475118

326 Replies
Rhonda - June 29

,Lets play this game,you say the mother below me,then you say something that is pregnancy related and whoever is answering next has to say true or false,then say the mother below me,and put something done,i will demostrate.The mother below me has really bad heartburn.(they say)true or false,the mother below me is going through her third pregnancy.

Rhonda - June 29

The mother below me is going to be due any day now.

mandie - June 29

False. I'm not due until November 18th. The mother below me can't wait to find out whether she's carrying a boy or girl.

snugglybugglys - June 30

TRUE! :) The mother below me just found out she is pregnant.

knpandrews - June 30

False... I am a little over 24 wks. pregnant. The mother below me craves ice cold watermelon???

Gena - June 30

False, instead, I crave raw potatoes every night!! lol. Gross right? The mother below me is hoping for a girl!

sophandbob - June 30

False. I haven't minded since day one. A girl would be a surprise tho, we're told it is a boy. Either way, we're really happy! The mother below me has a nickname for her bump / baby to be.

boolie79 - June 30

kinda true! whenever the baby kicks ui tend to say... ouch that hurts ya little bugger! lol The mother below me hasnt had much morning sickness

pinkrox87 - June 30

false. definately false. lol :) the mother below me is carrying multiples.

JESS1980 - June 30

False. I'm only carrying one, and it's a boy. The mother below me is going to try natural child birth.

KLT - June 30

False. That idea went out the window quite some time ago. But then again, who knows what will happen that day! The mother below me's b___bs have double in size.

ro - June 30

False, they have filled out nicely though, but definitely not double in size. I was small B to begin with, and now am a full B. The mother below me is due in October...

Shanna - June 30

false, am due in January. The mother below me has put on quite a bit of weight.

olivia - June 30

false! I have gained nothing at 15 weeks. The mother below me has experienced labor before.

Erynn21 - June 30

false this is my first and I am 30 weeks. The mother below me is having a baby boy.

Krissiem23 - June 30

Hopefully true! We really want a boy - and would love boy/girl twins! The mother below me has a little girl already!

sandee - June 30

True/ False? Don't know because we are not finding out and want it to be a surprise. The mother below me craves for orange juice all the time

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?