The Pill-pg112976323218

7 Replies
J. - October 19

I was on the pill for 1 year. I've been off of it now for almost 3 months. What are my chances of pregnancy? I've heard it may take a while, but I've also heard it could happen right away. Any comments on this?

Leigh - October 19

It really depends on the type of pill. I believe it can take up to six months for a woman to be completely "normal" again...and remember, it can take a year to conceive. After that point, it is a good idea to check with your doctor and make sure all is going well. But, don't worry about that now. 3 months is honestly very little time. :) Good luck!

klmr - October 19

My best friend got pregnant her first month off the pill. She had been taking it for 10 years.

J. - October 19

Wow, the first month. Well, we'll wait and see.....thanks.

Gemma - October 20

My friend is now six months pregnant but it took her a year to concieve after being on the pill for about 4 years. I think it just varies though so you may concieve very soon or it may take quite a long time. GOOD LUCK.

Lumina - October 20

I was on the pill for 7 years and got pregnant the month I went off the pill. It's kind of soon, but we are so pumped about it. We're going to finally tell our family this weekend. I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant. I have 2 other friends that got pregnant the next month after going off the pill, but then I also know a ton of women who have had to wait a lot longer than that. I was on Marvelon, which I think is a milder pill. What were you on?

J. - October 20

I was on Ortho TryCyclen. Have you heard anything about that and the effects?

J. - October 20

Oh by the way Lumina....congrats!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?