Threatened Miscarriage HCG 8000 At 6weeks

3 Replies
ahuhnke - October 14

Hi there, I am hoping someone can help me with some advice. After 2 years of trying, my husband and I got a wonderful surprise! Now it seems we are once again having problems. On 10/12 I went to the Dr. and got a va___al ultrasound excited to see what 10 weeks looks like. I got some crushing news that either I have a threatened miscarriage or am possible only 6 weeks. It seemed the Dr. was more set on it being a threatened miscarriage. I got a blood test that day and my HCG level was 8,000. I will not know anything more until I go back in a week and get another va___al ultrasound. That will determine if its a miscarriage that hasn\'t passed or not. I am trying to stay positive but after 2 years of trying and disappointment, its kinda hard. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Grandpa Viv - October 14

Is it possible that you skipped a cycle and got pregnant four weeks later than you thought? Some early signs commonly start about a week after conception, if that helps pin things down. The hCG level varies enormously from one pregnancy to another, and is nothing to get bent out of shape about, though it should increase dramatically by the time of your next visit. The fetal size is what made her give that estimate. Stay positive and think six weeks! GL!

ahuhnke - October 15

Thank you for your advice and I will try to keep positive!

ahuhnke - October 15

Oh and my last period was August 3rd FOR SURE! So if I am only 6 weeks, that would put conception at Aug.31st. My normal cycle is 34 days. Just really confused. I guess we will see on monday.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?