To E-pg110847878718

2 Replies
W - February 15

Hi E, just wondering have u had the baby yet, how u feeling and r u getting any bigger? R u getting more tired too? I can't w8 to have my baby xx

E - February 15

Hi W - Only 6 weeks left. I am getting edgy due to a lack of sleep. I wish I could hook a catheter up to my bladder. Everyone says that I waddle but I am actually limping due to the pain in left a__s cheek:) How far along are you? When are you due and how are you feeling? XOXO

w - February 15

I'm not due till another 17 weeks, but u couldn't tell that i was preganant till the other night, it all just suddenly happened my belly just popped out. I am feeling very tired all the time so I decided to buy a pregancy fitness video seeing as though it is 5 weeks till my brother gets married so i cant be looking too chubby LOL! Still dont know what I am having as the baby decided not to comprimise nad wanted to keep me an hubs in suspense coz we are soooooo impatient!! But I feel for u and have been follwing ur pregancy on here and feel that mine is simialr to ur's that is y I am interested in how long u had left hope u dont mind x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?