Trying-pg110411543723

11 Replies
LOVE - December 26

I HAD TWO ABORTIONS ONE WHEN I WAS 18 AND ONE WAS I WAS 20. I FEEL REALLY BAD BUT I CANT CHANGE THINGS. IM JUST TURNED 23 AND IM IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP OF 9 MONTHS. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR 4 MONTHS I REAALY WOULD LOVE A BABY. MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE WHEN YOUR IN YOUR TWENTIES?

t - December 27

On average, about 4 months or so. Most women in their twenties conceive in the first year of trying. Remember that even if you do conceive, there is only a one-in-five chance of the pregnancy implanting and "sticking" long enough for your period to be missed. Just keep trying and if in one year you still haven't conceived I would suggest you talk to your dr and get the both of you tested for fertility (sperm count, etc.) Good luck.

G - December 27

I am also 23 and have been TTC for four months now with no luck. When we began trying, I had no idea it would take this long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love - December 27

I know its very frustrating. I also keep getting bacterial vaginosis everytime he ejaculates in me. The doctors have no answers for me.

Tasha - December 27

I don't think that there is any definite timeline for your 20s. I think it would probably happen within a year but could take longer. I am 24 and it took me 2 weeks to get pregnant but I have had friends that it took several years for. I think it just depends on the person. You could always ask your doctor when you should start looking into other options.

hey - December 27

hey, it just depends on each person, I got pregnant within a month, but my friend who is also around my age, she is 21 and i am 20 got pregnant after 21/2, she was convinced that she just couldnt have kids or that something was wrong with her bf but all of a sudden she got pregnant and she just had her last wednesday.

kim - December 27

everyone is different and it is hard to say how long it will take... Keep trying and dont give up. This is our first month trying and have had symptoms but im trying not to get my hopes up. We have a 6 year old boy and are so ready for another..

Em - December 28

I think it varies greatly from person to person but I believe that in your twenties a normal time frame is sometimes 6 to 18months of trying before doctors will recommend you seek fertility testing. Another thing to remember is that if you are anxious about getting pregnant this can also cause you to not concieve. Relax and enjoy practising - AND GOOD LUCK!!

Z - December 28

First I will not criticize you past because I have walked that road once. But no pregnant and thrilled about it my husband and I tried for 2 years and it finally happened. What I will tell you is DO NOT GET PREGNANT!!!!!! Your loving relationship of 9 months should be a loving marriage of years before you bring a child into this world. I am 24 and I have been married almost 3 years, you need to wait settle down live with this person and make sure your relationship is great a baby will not mend anything. And while I do understand 1 abortion why 2 did you not learn about Birth control etc.. or was that another loving relationship that didn't work????? Do not create a child until you are married and have been married for a while. The lack of families in theis world and repect for god has destroyed values and morals of society. Break the chain!!! Respect god, yourself and your future children and WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

love - December 28

z thank u for your input. Ive lived with my man for 7 months. I understand that some believe people should wait till they been in a long er relationship or married. I had two abortions that really hurt me. I didnt want to bring a child in the world without love and stability. I have just finished school and I never wanted a baby as much as I do now. god bless everyone.

MARIA - December 28

z, what are you talking about? why are u telling her to wait until she gets married? she already had 2 abortions now she is trying to have one she is realy now!! i dont think she needs to get married before she has a baby.!! this is 2004 and some woman are independent now if things dont work out i am pretty sure that she will do what she can to take care of her child and herself. i am 32yrs old and i have 3 kids 15, 13, and 8 and i am trying to have another one. i was a single mom for a long time 6 yrs but i did what i have to do. ( went to school and worked) for my kids. now the kids father and i are back together but not married and we are all doing just fine as we have been for the past 10yrs oh and gues what we still are not married!!! yes we have been together on and off for almost 17yrs. it is my chose not to get married yet. so love just keep trying and if it was meant to be than things will work out just fine. keep your head up!!!!!!!!!!!!

love - December 28

thanks maria.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?