Trying To Get Pregnant-pg109675076159

4 Replies
trying=) - October 2

my husband and I have been trying for a baby for a while now. When should it be the most fertile time? my last period was 8/21 and I just got it 10/01, I am also puzzled as to why it was late, I thought I might be preg i had alot of the signs. anyone please have any answers to my fertile time please. thanks alot.

ana - October 3

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... world-wide newness... I give you my mail [email protected]

Viv - October 3

You may have had a swing and a miss! It's more common than you think. If you usually have a regular cycle, ovulation is 14 days before your next period. S_x in the several days prior to and including ovulation gives you the best chance. If you are seriously TTC, buy a Basal Temperature Thermometer off the same counter as the pregnancy and ovulation test kits and start charting your cycle.

trying=) - October 3

thanks alot viv you help so many people I just want to than you and I will definitly go get the basal thermometer, should i also get an ovulation kit? we are definitly trying we have been having our ups and downs with pregnancy, last year was an ectopic preg. 1st pregnancy in 10 years. anyways thanks alot viv for answering my question.

Viv - October 3

The ovulation kits are not cheap and you have to buy one each month - I think they have five tests in them but you have to use one every day. If you want to know more about your bod start checking cervical mucus and position. You can even teach your husband how to check it for you! Not with his finger, silly!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion