Trying To Get Pregnant-pg111323009418

3 Replies
Jennifer - April 11

Mu Fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 months now. We are both 22 years old, could there be something wrong even though we are so young. We both have children from prior relationships. Also i have tried raising my hips after s_x for 30 minutes but as soon as i get up its like it all comes out is that suppose to happen?

Foxy - April 11

It takes a year on average, even for a young healthy couple so don't worry about it just yet. I'd wait a year before you seek help, but even then there may be no problem at all, just a case of bad luck. Semen always comes out no matter how long you lie there. 30 mins should give the sperm plenty of time to swim through the cervix though. Why don't you have s_x before you go to sleep, to avoid getting up at all. I'm sure you'll hit the jack pot one day! Good luck!

andy - April 11

make sure your hips arent too high on a pillow or the sperm goes behind the cervix not in it. Don't be so anxious and it will happen sooner. Your very young still with 2 kids between you, take your time to enjoy yourselves and your new marriage when it happens and as you calm down and get comfy in the relationship it will happen before you know it.good luck

17 weeks - April 11

My doctor told me this and we got pregnant the first time we tried this method. He told me to count 10 days starting the first day of my period, and have s_x 10 days with one day in between and lay down for 1 hour, and no lubricants. Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?