Trying To Get Pregnant-pg119129470152

2 Replies
tweetylove - October 1

I have been trying to get preganat now since jan of 07, thats when i stopped taking my birth control pills. i just realized that i have irregular cycles every month they come from anywere between 18 and 25 days. so i do not have a set cycle, i think that is why my ovualtion cycle is messed up. it has been 24 days since my last period. For the past four days i have had cramps in the morning but no period arrived. Yesterday and today i have slight spotting of brownish color usually when i get that the next day i get my period or later on that day and i have not. So do u think there could be a possibility that i am pregant. i have been feeling a little bit nausea no other side effects. I am not sure i will be able to ever get pregnant cause my cycle is not regular. i worry cause i have been trying now for almost a year. if i am not pregnant by january i will have to go get tested.

BethS - October 1

sometimes it just takes awhile to get your body back on track. after i went off the pill it took my body a year and a half before it started a regular cycle and once it did the second month i was pregnant within that month. now im preggers with the second and this one was almost immediate after stopping any protection

Melissa G - October 4

My husband and I are ttc #2, I went off the pill mid August and before I went off got my period on the 15th and then again right before labor day weekend. I think I'm back to normal now because I got my period the 25th of this month. I bought some of those ovulation kits hoping they'll help, wish us luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?