Ttc-pg117268102557

5 Replies
jtrott5455 - February 28

Hello all! This month me and my dh tried ttc, I've been feeling differen't and I'm a week late! I took a test this morning (Clearblue) but it said not pregnant, so I'm gonna give it a few more days and test w/a different HPT if AF still doesn't show. Anyway, my question is, what is the best way to calculate ovulation? Do the OPT's work pretty good? What are some methods for ttc?

trixiebee - February 28

get "taking charge of your fertility" - it's a great book that answers everything... charting, temping, CM, OPK's, ovulation, it all!

jtrott5455 - February 28

Thank you so much! I wish ttc could be easy for everyone!

tk07 - February 28

i have heard good things about that book. i learned how to bbt chart from websites, it is pretty easy and very informative. i would definately suggest that. the opks work good too, but they can get expensive if you start too early and it is better to test twice a day i found with those. good luck!!!

jtrott5455 - February 28

Thanks! I was reading up on the book and there is only good reviews about! I'm ordering it now!

Tialuce - March 1

This is a brilliant book...what is more effective also is the software that comes with it. It allows you to chart your temperatures, log your meds, appointments. tests and even allows you to predict your ovulation dates and birth due date if you fall preggers. Great book and excellent software.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?