TTC-pg120840347359

4 Replies
babydust25 - April 16

hey ladies...just wondering if and what those of you that are ttc are taking for vitamins or what changes you are making in your diets while trying to concive. I have been taking folic acid but was wondering about switching to a regular prenatal vitamin, also are you having your dh do anything special??

schar - April 17

yes I have him take zinc, a multivitamin, and fish oil all these help with sperm, I take clomid, prenatals that have 800mcg of folic acid, on top of prenatals b6, b12, vitamin C, baby asprin which is one 81mg tablet all this daily and eating more lowfat animal products good luck

babydust25 - April 17

hey thanks...we were thinking about getting him some zinc, today he started taking vit C and b12 and will probably the zinc soon. He is already a pretty healty eater and in good shape so hopefully we wont have much to worry about. As for me i will probably switch to a prenatal.

mama4andmore - April 17

baby dust i am using asprin, folic acid, prenantal vit, vit b6, will use clomid, robtussin I have began eating a lot of fruit and drink no caffeine or eating it. I also starting to eat more veggies. I am excited to concieve hoping babies 5 and 6 or whatever babydust to u

justinsbaby - April 17

I'm wttc, until 2009. Hubby is on multi. and I take vitex, baby asprin, evening prim rose oil, 800 mg folic acid, vitamin c, calcium and mucinex. I want to concieve in jan. so in dec. I will stop the vitex and start soy isoflavones cd 1-5. I hoping for babies 3 and 4 but will be happy if it's just baby 3! BABY DUST!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion