TTC Twins 2008 Part 10

52 Replies
Carolina73 - May 14

Last one got old! I finally got my login to work! But how is everyone? I've been good. I have had so few sideaffects from the clomid, that sometimes I forget I even took it that morning. It's crazy!

schar - May 14

how ya guys doing. I'm ok still don't know if I O'd or not just gonna keep using the opk

mama4andmore - May 14

carolina have you finished taking clomid yet. It is encourage to know you didn't have n e side affects. It's cd 28 for me. Havent seen AF yet, but maybe tomarrow!

mama4andmore - May 14

well its funny right after posting here and on the other thread AF came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am so happy. Never been so happy for AF to come....lol. DH is going to be so happy as well. Carolina hope I get your luck with no side effects.

schar - May 15

congrats mam4! I have a few O pains I think and ewcm so I think maybe today is O day I don't think I did the other day so I will bd later!

Carolina73 - May 15

Yeah, i still haven't had any side affects. I've been zoning out a lot, but I think thats because I'm tired. He he he. Tomorrow is my last day of clomid.

schar - May 15

good luck carolina! for me it's cd 17 bbt 96.5 way low hopefully this means O baby dust to us all!

esmeraldausiahon - May 15

hey gals how are you all! mama4, good luck for you this month, and carolina you to! i hope that this month will be the last month for ttc for us all! hey schar, how are you doing? i hope you will o soon, as for me cd 16, and i used my last opk today but still negative, so i am not going to buy any more, i just am going to do it on my gut feeling, my temps are as follows, yesterday it was 97.34 and this morning it was 96.8, does it sounds good to any of you? i did have some ewcm yesterday and the day before, so we bd last night, and 2 nights before that, so i hope i did o, if i didn't i guess i have to buy more opk's or i don't know what to do, i am out of money, the bills make me go mad, you see the cheap opk's i used all were negative, and now i used the clearblue digital ones, and every time i use them i only get negatives, but if i use the first response ones they do get positive easier, is it just me or are they c___p??! anyway i will get you guys posted xxoxxo BABY DUST xxoxxo

mama4andmore - May 15

esmarld that stinks about opks. I wish you luck! only 2 more days til I take clomid! so cd1 here! Rooting for you schar! take care everyone

Jessicab3 - May 15

Esmeralda, I feel ya on the opks. I'm on cd11 and I usually O on cd13 but mine are completely -, no test line at all. Yesterday I had EWCM and today nothing, completely dry so now I have no idea what's going on. I have some pre-seed so that's not a problem but I have no idea if I'm Oing or not. Dh and I are just going to bd every other day and I'll keep trying the opks. Carolina, I had no side effects until now, looks like the clomid is drying up my CM though. Schar, I so hope you O'd hon. Just try to relax and enjoy your 2ww. Mama, yay on your af, congrats!

Jessicab3 - May 15

Krissy how are you doing? Did you have a dr appt today?

schar - May 16

so yesterday cd 17 my bbt was 96.58 OMG why did it drop so low it hasn't been below 97.5 in weeks I hope this means O but that is very low for it to just drop I will be taking my bbt later and hope it jumps up but I think cause I had O pains just a bit ago that maybe today is O I had ewcm this morning to just a tiny, tiny bit but u never know just hope I O before cd 21 today is cd 18 I am praying I get pg soon permanently till 40 weeks pray for me as I have been for you ladies baby dust to u all!!!! Esmerald your temps and everything seem like mine Hey cycle buddy lol hope this is a good thing Our temps being like this! I'm a trying Jessica good luck!

Carolina73 - May 16

I haven't been taking my temp, but today was my last day on clomid. We're having second thoughts though. We're going to try to get a home soon. We just went to get prequalified for a mortgage. We'll hear back from them tomorrow though. If we don't get a house, I don't know if we will keep trying or not.

Carolina73 - May 16

I'm starting to get excited though. I really am. We're trying to get a house, we're plnning another baby, there's just so much to look forward to! Although, i had such few and such mild side affects from the clomid that i wonder if it worked.

esmeraldausiahon - May 16

hey well my temps are really confusing me, this morning it was 97.98 again it sounds like i have actualy o'd then, the difference should be 0.4 isn't it, so mine actualy jumps with 1 degree, but i didn't have any o pains this time, exept the temps and the ewcm, i hope i did o so that means i am in the 2ww! i will bd again tonight to make sure! so today it is cd 17 wish me luck! carolina if you are not sure if you still want a baby why don't you wait, so that your life is in order, and you have time to sit down and think about it, and by the way, one of my friends in holland has given birth to guess what TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! yes she had 2 boys, but they were born very prematurely, 11 weeks early, so they are in the nicu, the first twin only weighed in at 2 pounds, but he is allright, but the second twin is in worse condition, he has heart problems and his kidneys are not working well, she is a very stubborn girl you know, i feel so sorry for the twins, because she knew she was pregnant, and smoked 2 packets of sigarets a day, and continue drinking, i don't know what to think anyway i hope that the people who want twins will get them,and those who don't want any, don't get them, if live was only so easy! anyway take care all!

schar - May 16

OMG Esmerald I think I O'd yesterday or today if my bbt jumps tomorrow it was 96.58 today 96.8 but I am almost sure it will jump tomorrow and we will be 1-2 days apart it would be cool if we both get bfps good luck to u and me!!!!!

esmeraldausiahon - May 16

hey schar i am praying for you! i am now sure that i must have o'd because i went to the askdramy website, and checked out the fertile days calculator and it actualy said that i should have o'd yesterday or today, so yes i pray both of us will get our bfp's this month! my due date would be febuary 6th, so good luck to you and me! xxoxxo baby dust xxoxxoo

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?