Tubal Reversal-pg114746114518

3 Replies
april76 - May 12

I want to get pregnant but had my tubes tied two years ago. I would lke to get more information before i have it done or talk to people who have had it done. My doctor told me it can never be undone. Plus i would like to know how much it will cost to have it done. I live in buffalo, new york. thanks for your help.

bama_girlz_rule - May 14

Some tubal ligations cannot be undone. It depends on how much tube is actually left. I had my tubes tied 5 years ago and began looking into reversal last December. After reviewing all of the information my husband and I decided to try IVF instead. I was concerned at the much larger percentage rate for an etopic pregnancy after tubal reversal. I was told the cost would be around $6,000. The cost of IVF was $12,000 plus all the meds you have to take were around $4,000. We are glad we went that way because I'm not pregnant with a healthy baby. I would say your best course would be to talk to your gyno first and find out if tubal reversal is an option for you and go from there.

bama_girlz_rule - May 14

Sorry, typo...I meant to say I am now pregnant with a healthy baby.

orim5 - May 14

hi april, i just got a reversal in march and are TTC now , i had been researching on the net and you can find all the info there, BUT it does matter how much tube you have left and how youd benifit having it done, you have to get your post op report from your dr that did the tubal then send it to the dr who MIGHT do your reversal and they will be able to tell from the report, the cheapest one i found which we didnt use was 4500, the most exspencive one was 6500, but cheaper isnt always better, so thats it i guess naything else you wanna know just let me know, i tried to find folks on here who had it done and never could , so take care and good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?