Tubal Reversal-pg119687828725

4 Replies
melissa123 - December 5

I had my tubes tied 15 years ago. Ive remarried and my husband and I want to have a baby. Has anyone had a tubal reversal ?

wantanotheraftertr - December 5

we have a thread on the problems getting pregnant site under ttc after tubal reversal part 3. There are a few of us who have had the surgery you are welcome to join us. I had my surgery last Oct. and started ttc in Dec 2006. I am due any day now with my little boy. We also have a lady pregnant with twins and another who has had 3 tr babies. there are a few still trying to concieve. Also 1 who just had surgery last week. dh and myself have been married 18 years or children are 18, 16, and 13 we decided we wanted more i had my tubes tied after the 13 year old was born. They were cut tied and burned. I hope this helps and hope to see you on the other thread!

red79 - February 13

hello I am new on this site but I would like to know what site you are talking about because I just had my tubes reversed and my husband and I are trying to conceive.

ssims - February 16

Red here is the link to the site: pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-TTC_after_TR_or_not__New_Year_New_Hope_Pt_2/

ssims - February 16

You have to put the h t t p : / / w w w in front of it! (with no spaces of course!!) Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion