Tubes Tied-pg110858710118

10 Replies
Felicia - February 16

Can I get pregnant after my tubes have been tied for 9 years. I only have 1 child and I would like to have just one more.

Anon - February 16

Speak to a Dr, in your area, I am sure in some /most cases it is reversable.

nee nee - February 17

my mother had her tubes reversed when she was 39 and got pregnant. Now i have a 6 year old sister(who i love to death) and i am 24 years old. so you can get pregnant if you have your tubes united.

Hopeful for you... - February 17

So long as you only had your tubes tied, in most cases you can reverse it and go on to have beautiful healthy babies. Make an appt to see your OB/GYN to check your chart and options...praying for you!!

Bonnie - April 21

can your tubes come un tied

Jenny - June 13

why would you get your tubes tied after one child? Unless you had extreme problems regarding your pregnacy. WRONG decision most doctors in my area won't let you get your tubes tied after only one child.

mommy of three - June 23

my friend had her tubes tied after her second child and 5 years later got pregnant again. i was wondering i just had twins 15 months ago and had my tubes tied is this not 100%? Does this happen alot?

sabrina - June 24

signs of being pregnant in tube

yvette - July 31

are the signs the same during normal preg. as in a possible tubal preg. I think i may be preg. in my tubes, my tubes are tied.

CMJ - July 31

you're going to have to tell E about that one some of the ladies on her threads had an interesting subject concerning more children .

To Felicia - July 31

try reading the thread" third child yes or no"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?