Twins Pg1245095328

3 Replies
country04050612 - June 15

I had no morning sickness with my last 2 pregnancies and didnt start showing till 23 weeks. I am now 12 weeks in my 3rd pregnancy. I have had morning day and night sickness and am starting to show at 12 weeks. People are telling me that it could be twins. There are no twins in my family but is it possible for me to have them? I am 22.

Andraia - June 16

its still possible to have twins dispite not running in the family. Identical twins are an anomaly that happens at a rate of 3 out of every 1000 births

kimberly - June 17

It is possible, but I have 3 kids too and all my pregnancies were different. I was sick with my first through the whole pregnancy and then with my second I wasn't sick at all other than a weird taste in my mouth, and then with my third I was sick but only for about the first 3 months. I have read that the higher hcg levels in a twin pregnancy can cause more nausea, but I don't think it really signals a twin pregnancy. You should have a ultrasound soon and it will tell you for sure.

missarose22 - June 18

The more pregnancies you have the sooner you start to show. You could also have more fluid with this baby then you did with the other two so that could be a reason you are showing already as well. Every person and pregnancy is different so it's not like you can base it off the first two completely. Best of luck to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?