Ultrasound-pg111343983418

3 Replies
Confused - April 13

On April 2 I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, I went to the doctors that following monday and a blood test confirmed it. But I went to the doctor today thinking I was 5 to 6 weeks estimating from my last menstrual period, buy the ultrasound showed a embryo that was only 4 weeks. Could this be accurate? Has it happened to anyone else?

michelle - April 13

With my last pregnancy I thought I was six weeks pregnant (lmp date) but at the u/s I was really five weeks. When I looked back through my calendar I realized my cycle was 35 days not 28. So the u/s date made sense.

Confused - April 13

Thanks Michelle, I figured that you could have longer ovulation cycles than just the avg. 28 days. I have another appt. in 2 wks. to make sure that the embryo is growing okay, that might take some of the edge off my worries. Thanks so much.

jena - April 13

yep, that's totally possible. i'm pregnant and if you judge by my lmp, i'm 8 weeks - but i ovulated late or something and i am only 6 weeks along. it's totally "normal"... good luck with your pregnancy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?