Ultrasound-pg11727998076

3 Replies
firsttimemom7 - March 1

my latest drama...in addition to not agreeing on names, my husband and I don't agree on finding out the s_x of the baby before it's born. I REALLY don't want to find out, because I feel like it takes some of the magic away from having a child for the first time and hearing "It's a....." and actually being surprised. We were agreed on not finding out, but now that the ultrasound is a week away, my mom and him are trying to persuade me to change my mind. I feel like their going to try to convince me on the day of the ultrasound and I don't want that. Am I being selfish???!!!

Punkin - March 1

It's your body, I would guilt trip them back and tell them that the surprise of finding out is what you are looking forward to in getting you through the PAIN OF LABOR!!! Since they won't be going through the pain for you....they loose! :) I have a friend who found out with all three of hers and her DH didn't want to know, she even decorated the room and kept the door shut!!! Good Luck!

missycc4 - March 1

Not at all. if you don't want to find out they should be ok with that. Maybe he can know and not tell you if he can keep a secrete. I watched a baby store today and thats what the mom did. she didn't want to know but the dad did. all he had to do is keep it from her for 10months. my husband didn't want to know either but someone a Christmas dinner told him I was upset about it because me and his mom only told a few people and we told them not to say anything to him and they did anyway. so enough about that. I hope you work it out Good Luck

Erin1979 - March 1

I was the opposite. I WANTED to know and Dh didn't. We agreed not to find out, and I am SO glad that we did. It made it so exciting when they saud "It's a GIRL". When we have another one, I am not going to find out that one either. Good Luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?