Uti-pg112379318718

4 Replies
alisa - August 11

i am concerned this morning i woke up and got out of the shower and it burned down there! and it still does i called my doctor and he told me just to wait until my appointment monday and i could take a urine sample i am gonna die it burns so bad when i pee! and there is light light bleeding has anyone expierenced this?

jena - August 11

I wouldn't wait until Monday, especially when you are uncomfortable. Is there any way you can get a sample tomorrow? I have had many UTI's during my pregnancy but usually they are caught before they bother me (I go in every 2 weeks because of twins). Just drink tons of cranberry juice, take baths, and I have resorted to putting ice packs down there to relieve pain and swelling. Also, do you think it could be yeast? If so you need to get your doctor to check that out but Monistat 7 is recommended. Hope you feel better - it's rotten! I have a UTI and a yeast infection right now!

karine - August 11

Dont wait until monday....you wont be able to. it's moslikely a bladder infection. i just got off the meds from that...and beleive me you wont be able to hold till monday...just go to the hospital or try to get an emergency walk-in. good luck

kellie - August 11

You poor thing!!! I agree with the others, I have had many UTI's and you will be dying if you have to wait until Monday, I can't believe he told you to wait. With my UTI's the pain was not just when I peed, but all day & very uncomfortable. Get the antibiotics quick! Go to Urgent Care if you have to.

crystal - August 11

I agree with everyone. You need to go to the emergancy room asap. A uti is so painful, you should really go and not wait until monday.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?