Vaginal Discharge Whats Normal -pg116884369372

2 Replies
caliproctor - January 15

On Friday January 12th I went to use the restroom when I wiped i had a clear discharge with very little spots/lines of blood in it....Now this is unusal for me, but there was no bad smell to the discharge and i havent had any inching or burning either it only happened that one time on that night i have not had it since then.....Has this happen to anyone???

baby020607 - January 15

Spotting can be normal for early pregnancy. How far along are you? Also, having s_x or anything else that might have irritated your cervix could cause slight spotting. I would just mention it to your doctor at the next appointment. I did have problems with spotting/bleeding/clots during my second trimester, and despite the complications, I am at 37 weeks now. As long as it doesn't increase in amount or frequency, it doesn't sound too troublesome. Good luck!

SaraH - January 15

Are you pregnant? If you aren't I've on rare occasions had a little bit of brown/old blood show up in CM during ovulation (I've had this a couple of times and doc said it was fine). I'm talking about a very small amount though and it's old blood -not new. If you are pregnant, though it could be implant spotting (if you are only a few days after conception). As baby said too, s_x or an exam can cause minor irratation during pregnancy as well, which can cause minamal spotting --I had a very small amount of blood after intercourse once around 11.5 weeks. It was just a small amount 1x in a little bit of CM right after s_x and sounds similar to what you saw -just small amount of spots/lines. As long as you don't see more spotting I wouldn't think it's a too big of deal.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?