Very Scared-pg114339575818

20 Replies
Corrine321 - March 26

My boyfriend doesnt think i am pregnant with his baby =( ... I am currently 27 weeks and 5 days, and In september I got pregnant...My first day of my missed period was the 14th I think... and well the 24th of that month I went to a party and had s_x with this one guy but he pulled out... But the thing is... every weekend my boyfriend and i had s_x he came in me and that was more then once.. well the day after the party he came in me to... so what are the chances of it being the other guys?!? out of 100%? I know i posted something before about this also...

Jenn - March 26

I am a little confused...The first day of your missed was the 14th-September 14? If so, then you got pregnant about two weeks BEFORE that-making the 24th of sept. no way of being the conception date. It couldn't be the party guy's baby cause you'd already be pregnant. Did I get that right?

Cerulean - March 26

That sounds right to me, Jenn. There is no way that the baby could be the other guys.

monkey123 - March 26

You did say that the other guy "pulled out".

Corrine321 - March 26

I meant my first day of my last period.. im sorry for the mistake...Well wouldnt that make it the 28th or something that i got pregnant? because at my 20 week doctors appt., well that was my first one and the baby was 19 weeks...

Corrine321 - March 26

My 20 week appt. was my first doctors appt and my first u/s...

Corrine321 - March 26

please anyone...

Jenn - March 26

well, I just used an ovulation calendar with your first day of your last period and it said (based on a 28 day cycle) that you probably ovulated on the 28th of september. So, did you have s_x with your boyfriend between the 24th and the 28th? Also, if you had s_x with that other guy on the 24th-and he pulled out-I would say that it is your boyfriend's baby. Just based on the life span of sperm-and since he pulled out-its real slim possibility.

Corrine321 - March 26

thank you jenn! and yes i did have s_x with him on the 25th (my boyfriend) and i think maybe the 28th... so yeah

Jenn - March 26

yeah-I would think that it is your boyfriends-but you could always have a paternity test done to be certain. But chances are slim. Good luck to you!

Jenn - March 26

you have to figure that even if there was some sperm in his prec_m-it would have to live 4 days-if you o'd on the 28th-which could have been later-or sooner-but those sperm would also have to live through your boyfriends s____n-and sperm tend to attack each other-I saw that on the discovery channel :)-so I really would think it was your boyfriends-but the test could be more definite.

Corrine321 - March 27

Okay, that makes me feel a little bit better.. but I am still nervous.. Because my boyfriend loves me and i love him.. we dont want to end this relationship.. but if it ends up to be the other guys he said hes gonna leave me... and we both hope it is his! I just am so confused... I want to know.. so im not so depressed... but everyone is saying more then likely my boyfriends so thats what im hoping for! and i highly doubt it, its the other guys...

Karen S - March 28

Corrine321 have you talked to your doctor about this? If so what does he/she think? You know Im kind of going through the same thing except I didn't have s_x with the other guy (I know sounds stupid) we just dry humped (p___s through underwear) I had a tampon in, and his p___s rubbed my c___torus area just for a little bit.(SORRY IF THATS TMI) but I have women telling me that I should be scared and some that say there's no way that my baby could be the other guys too. So thats why I was curious on if you talked to your doctor or not. I asked my doctor and even though she tells me she doesn't think I concieved until sometime in August (I messed around with the other guy july 27th) I still worry so much cause like you I love my boyfriend so much and could not stand him finding out about the stupid mistake I made. I wouldn't want to hurt him. My guilty conscience is taking over. Im almost due and I have not enjoyed my pregnancy because of my worry's which I pray to god that they aren't true. So with all that said make sure you talk to your doctor and tell him/her everything so that you can enjoy your pregnancy. If you ever want to talk Im always on here. And please keep me updated with anything. Reading some of the posts on this forum helps me out alittle I hope they do the same for you:)

Karen S - March 30

Corrine how did your boyfriend take the news?

sugarbaby18 - March 30

get a test done after the baby is born?

Corrine321 - March 30

Karen- Well he was p__sed about it at first but now hes just worried... and disappointed... him and i think that it is his baby (boyfriends) because the other guy has been a drug addict ever since he was 13 and he's 20 now.. and he drinks every single day... so were thinking its my boyfriends.. cause drugs (if you use enough of them can lead to infertility problems)... SO we dont think we have nothing to worry about!

Karen S - March 30

Well I hope it works out for you guys. Did you ask your doctor about any of this? If so what does he/she think?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?