Vitamins-pg113996932018

4 Replies
livdea - February 14

I haven't had my prenatals for a week now...just took a couple today for the first time...I've been really sick and in the hospital. Is this going to affect my baby in any way?

Steph - February 15

Nah, missing your prenatals is not going to do any harm. Your baby is going to suck out all of it's nutrients from you, so in essence, your the one who's going to be suffering. With my daughter, I only took prenatals for about a month or so because they made me so sick. After that month, I quit taking them and was vitamin free for my entire pregnancy. She was born healthy and has no issues. (She's 7.5 now)

piratesmermaid - February 15

Good question. I'm aweful at remembering to take my prenatals. I was aweful at remembering to take my birth control pills too...Hmm..... It's good to know that not taking the vitamins won't do serious damage.

livdea - February 15

LOL...the whole forgetting to take prenatals and birth control...you sound like me!

piratesmermaid - February 15

It's funny because I constantly forgot to take the birth control pills, I'd even loose them somewhere in the house. It was my husband's job everynight to ask if I had taken them. Most of the time my reply was, "oops, nope."....................... Of course I blame this baby on Hurricane Katrina. My gyn appointment every year was in the beginning of Sept. and that was when my gyn would prescribe me another year of pills. Well, the storm came the end of August and the hospital my gyn was at was shut down for several weeks. Plus all the pharamicies I went to to get my pills were right on the beach, so...... My excuse for getting pregnant was that Katrina washed all the pharamacies away. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?