Weight-pg110506967615

4 Replies
rachel - January 6

i have a month left and i have already gained 42 pounds. i weighed 108 before i got pregnant. is this too much weight?

Melissa - January 7

I gained 45 pounds with my daughter and after she was born I immediately dropped 20 pounds. Usually woman should gain about 30-35pounds. I believe that during the last 1-2 weeks of pregnancy you may start to lose a few pounds. Don't worry about it as long as your doctor says everything is fine, I wouldn't worry about it.

Rainie - January 7

haha, both my mom and I gained at least 60lbs in all of her pregnancies and this being my first in my only pregnancy. I think its because some people who start out their pregnancy underweight gain more than normal, but she also lost 20lbs during each delivery!!! And then by b___st feeding lost another 20lbs in the following two weeks, so yeah we gain a lot but it comes off really fast and easy think Kate Hudson, she gained 72lbs during her pregnancy and that was normal for her and she lost the weight really fast.

Jessica - January 7

I weighed 110 before I got pregnant, I am 33 weeks and up to 152 lol so dont feel bad!

Mellissa - January 7

Yup, I was 112lbs (my whole adult life!) and am now at 142lbs and 34weeks pregnant. You started out light (how tall are you?) so you have lot's more room for expansion than someone who began pregnancy overweight. If you were always on the small side before and, fairly active, the weight will be off in your first year so, don't sweat it now. Welcome to the fatty club (Fatty, incidently, is what everyone calls me at work after hating my small stature for so many years. Ah, it's nice to have support from your friends, isn't it?)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?