Weight-pg114667880418

2 Replies
Rolz1576 - May 3

Hi there - this is my first time here! I am almost 18 weeks and i still just look like i at too much lunch. I don't look like i think i should look. I mean i have gained a little weight, but it seems to be more of a pouch than a baby. I have heard and seen the heart beat so i am assuming that everythign is still alright. is this normal?? Thanks

JESS1980 - May 3

Rolz, I think you are fine! When I was 18 weeks I didn't look pregnant at all. And at that point I had only gained about 3 pounds. (maybe not even that much). So, I wouldn't worry about that. Hearing the heartbeat is also very rea__suring. If you're really worried ask your doctor though. I am now 24 weeks and still have only gained 8 pounds (total).....but for me this is totally normal. Just remember that everyone is different! Good Luck!

livdea - May 3

I remember at 18.5 weeks I got really sick and couldn't keep any thing down. I was admitted to the hospital over night b/c my body was starving and eating itself. Once I got out (and lost about 10 lbs) I got SO excited b/c I thought you could see my belly and I was showing...LOL! Looking at those pictures now, I laugh, seriously you can't even tell that I was pregnant then! I looked a tiny bit thick in the middle compared to how I was but NO belly. Now at 31 week, I HAVE a belly! I didn't really start showing until about week 26 and even then, I wasn't that big! Don't worry, you are totally normal, enjoy the baby steps of getting your baby belly...I swear right now I feel my getting bigger, and I'm not joking!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?