Weird Question-pg112840178918

18 Replies
peneloppe - October 4

me and my fiance are trying to get pregnant the problem issss.....he smokes heroin regularly....i love him and dont judge him for him addiction because it never has gotten in the way of our relationship finacially or other wise ...anywho...the problem is he cannot ejaculate from the heroin....will i still get pregnant from prec_m and will there be any abnormalities if i do from his use

hmm - October 4

prec_m - possible.....abmornalities - possible... Talk to your doctor.

Jessica - October 4

Do you know what would solve all your problems? Don't have a baby with a heroin addict!!!!!!!!!!

chris - October 4

If his heroin is the cause of you not being able to get pregant, then his addiction IS GETTING IN THE WAY OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP. So ask him, what's more important his heroin or your relationship. Don't just his answer my words, but by his actions. If he doesn't quit for you, then his addiction is more important.

Jessica - October 4

I agree with Chris!!!!! It is about what is more important.

tiffani~28 days to go!! - October 4

That sounds like a question for your doctor. Now here's my unsolicited opinon, is it morally acceptable to you to raise a child with a heroin addict? Remember that no seroius drug addiction starts off horribly, it usually takes time to develop and worsen. I think a baby deserves better than that, don't you???

kellie - October 4

I grew up with a heroin addict for a brother and I BEG you not to have a child with this man. Heroin does many ugly things to people. My brother finally cleaned up his act and is now leading a decent life but it was a long, horrific road and brought a ton of pain to my whole family. Please do not put a child in a position where thay will have to deal with this.

Gemma - October 4

I don't want to judge you a I don't know anything about your situation but I would think long and hard about having a baby with a heroin addict. Would he beable to support you and would you ever beable to trust him to look after his own baby alone?

Angel - October 4

Honey it is not wise to have a baby with this guy. It will end up ruining you and the baby I would leave that loser! He will never change for you or your family. You deserve a much better guy. and the baby deserves a much better future! think of the future baby!!! would you want to raise your child in an enviroment like that and risk possibly your child addicted to drugs like that!

Lisa - October 4

Did you make this up? You sound pretty breezy about trying to get pregnant by a heroine addict...?????????

Oh - October 4

Why would you want to have a kid be raised by a father that is addicted to heroin? And heroin is ILLEGAL, so therefore a child should not be exposed to these kinds of things. It's sad don't harm another child

dont!! - October 5

Jesus i cant believe you are even thinking about having a baby with a drug addict. I think you are selfish and irresponsible. You may not judge him and you may not think its a problem but WAKE UP!! You will be bringing a baby into this world you think your baby deserves to have a herion addict for a dad? Do you not realise that the baby could automatically become a heroin addict because of what your fiance is doing? If your fiance wont stop now whilst you are trying for a baby then will he stop?? Is he going to use heroin for the rest of his life? If so thats no way for a baby to brought up and u know it!!!!!

Jamie - October 5

wow...what happens if Daddy gets arrested for illegal drug use? How is that good for the baby?

Lisa - October 5

What happens if that extra money that daddy has for heroine has to be used for stupid things like...milk, diapers, vaccines; you know trifle things like that. Will he start selling off your furniture and electronics to get his next dose? I would put a little more thought into this if I were you...

? - October 5

no response peneloppe?

@[email protected] - October 5

IT'S A HIGH RISK THINK ABOUT IT!!! IF YOU OR YOUR MAN USE DRUGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THE RISKS IF YOU WHERE TO GET PREGNAT AND HAVE THE BABY .....IT COULD BE BORN ADDICTED IT SELF AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT SO THINK ABOUT

michele - October 7

yur an adult&the decisions that u make u have to live with but not yur child.his/her dad isnt going to be their the way a parent should. a high percentage of heroin addicts dont get better.think about that possible baby & his/her well being.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?