What Are My Chances-pg111326032318

4 Replies
WorriedCollegeGuy - April 11

Alright, i already know i screwed up so answers with that would just make me go even more crazy.... I had s_x on Dec 19, this was the week after her period..... we started and had the time to go in and basically pull out 15 seconds later give or take a few seconds.... three days later she had s_x with another guy and that guy blew his load inside her.... What are the chances this is my child????? PLEASE HELP QUICKLY BEFORE I LOOSE MY MIND....

Foxy - April 11

Sorry, to have to tell you this, but it could STILL be your baby. Sperm can escape before ejaculation. Your only option is a DNA test. I won't preach to you about contraception, because you admit you screwed up, but If I were you I'd get a blood test and check she didn't pa__s anything nasty on to you. After all, she's having unprotected s_x with lots of guys and doesn't seem to care about the consequences. It would be awful if you pa__sed something on to someone you really love in the future.

jena - April 11

so you didn't c_m in her? it would seem like it would be the other guys' since it's closer to her fertile window, but really you had s_x during her fertile time too... but if he came in her, then it's more likely his... not sure which you wanted to hear but I would bet more on it not being yours. good luck!

toes - April 11

dude, not only because of the timing but because of the amount of s____n released. For any future nights of pa__sions you might have with girls keep in mind that even prec_m has s____n in it, so if a girl gets some of that in her it's possible to become a daddy. good luck

toes - April 11

whoops, didn't finish my first sentence--"not only because etc etc released, it sounds like it'd be the other guys"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?